Ryde Town Council – New Year’s Honours 2018/19
**NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED!**
Ryde Town Council are delighted to invite entries for the Ryde New Year’s Honours Awards, which is running for the first time in 2018/19.
The awards are a fantastic opportunity for residents of Ryde to showcase the work of those worthy for a nomination and how they have made a positive difference within the community. These awards provide Ryde Town Council with the chance to recognise the contribution residents and organisations have made to our local area.
We are looking for nominees who meet one or more of the following criteria:
The nominee(s) have:
– significantly benefitted the community / town
– had a highly positive effect on a member(s) of the community’s life
– contributed / created / achieved a remarkable project or event
– demonstrated innovation and entrepreneurship
– been an example of sustained and selfless voluntary service
– served for a service which benefits/benefitted our community
– any other significant actions worthy of recognition
To make a nomination, please download the form here or you can visit our Lind Street Office and retrieve a form from there.
Nominations must be made confidentially. Groups and individuals can be nominated. Terms and conditions apply, please see the nomination form for further information. All nominations must be completed and returned by 2pm on the Friday 9th November.
We look forward to receiving your entries!