The Town Council delivers a number of marketing projects aimed at encouraging visitors to the town and at extending the traditional summer season for as long as possible. These include marketing projects include:
· The Ryde Town Map containing information about history, events, attractions, local information and transport
· A Ryde Events Posters to promote all the key annual events that take place such as Ryde Carnival
· A Ryde Feature on Wightlink Ferry Fleet and on Islandline trains
· Advertising in key tourism publications
· Advertising in mainland train timetables
The Ryde Town Map is free and can be collected from a number of places in Ryde, including the Ryde Town Council Office on Lind Street.
The Town Council also actively supports organisations that seek to positively market the town through its marketing grants scheme. If you would like to know more about grants, please click here for more details.
To view the Wightlink Ryde Features for 2018, please see the videos below.